Charities have one objective, to improve the social, environmental, or cultural landscape. But finances shouldn’t have to stand in the way.
With years of experience in specialist charity accounting, TBL’s knowledge of the sector can add real value to any not-for-profit organisation, by saving time, cutting down costs, or improving operations.
How TBL can help your charity:
- Accounts prepared in accordance with the Charities’ Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP 2005)
- Financial statements prepared in accordance with the Industrial & Provident Societies Act, as well as the Friendly Society Act
- VAT advice
- Tax advice, including gift aid issues
- Advising on trading and commercial activities
- Compliance with Charity Commission and OSCR requirements
- Registration of new charities
Have a question? Request a call back today